Thursday, July 15, 2010

Puma Sabadella II Sequin Flats


This is my most favorite buy in a long time.  Is it a ballet flat?  Is it a sneaker?  Turns out, it's a little of both. For a gal like me, who considers shopping to be my own personal sport of choice, these are a no-brainer.  Sporty flats + sequins = fabulous.














These bad boys make you walk a little taller and put some strut in your step.  If you really want to liven things up, choose the red:



Sadly, they are really hard to find these days.  I managed to score a pair from Nordstroms a couple of months ago.  If you have the foot of a Munchkin, there's still a size 5.5 available at http://www.shoezoo.com/
Slide these on, meet the rest of your Lollipop Guild, and show them the meaning of swagger.

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL!! I have ALWAYS wanted to represent the Lollipop Guild!

    Thank God, now I will have the perfect footwear in which to do so!

    ReplyDelete