Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mini Monkey Flap Hat

I defy anyone who has a small child to resist this adorable hat. 


Made by a Canadian mom of four, these hats are are ultra-warm and so clearly superior to anything you could find at the mall for your kid.  This hat oozes personality.  It says, "Hey there folks!  Look no further; I'm the most darling little angel you've ever seen!" 

Personal exhibit A, my own little angel:

Scarlett is wearing the fetching chocolate monkey flap hat, trimmed in cherry, with the adorable add-on flower.  Wearing this hat makes her the veritable belle of the ball, with all compliments it garners her. 

Yes, I do live vicariously through my child. 
And you can too! 

And don't worry, you parents of small boys, they make them in all kinds of colors, sans flower.  Every baby is cuter when he or she looks like a monkey, that's just all there is to it.


You can order them online through Etsy, the ridiculously wonderful perveyor or all things handmade at http://www.citefuzz.etsy.com/

5 comments:

  1. That's just crazy fun! I sorta want to have a kid now just to put one of these suckers on their head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, they are super duper warm. Makes a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a little boy, I don't think I would have worn one of these, with or without the flower. They're ultra cute, but they would have clashed with my two-year-old masculinity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my kids very similar hats through Hannah Anderson. They had bold, bright colors and I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Don,for the masculine 2-year-old, they have caps as well.

    ReplyDelete