Monday, July 12, 2010

Hipstamatic iPhone App

It's like taking pictures on a plastic camera, except it's on your phone and it makes all of your shots look wicked cool.  (Shout out Boston.)

I am deeply devoted to my Hipstamatic;it allows me to take shots that almost make me look like my life is hip, fun and carefree. 
Or, alternately, I might be brooding and mysterious.

Brooding and mysterious is awesome when in reality you're a 34 year-old mama of two that barely manages to get makeup on most days.

I can even make my kids look super-hip.

Come on, that picture of Jack could have been made in 1980 for all you know.

The best part is that you can swap lenses, film and flash setting, depending on what you've purchased.  For the initial $1.99, you get 3 lenses, 3 types of film and 2 flash settings.  You can add more packs with different effects for a mere $.99 each.  That's a whole heap of fun for about $6 total and a whole lot less fattening than the venti loca mocha carmelito you'd spend the same amount on.  Turn your boring old cell phone pics into vintage, rock-and-roll fun today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment