Friday, November 4, 2011

Bacon Waffles from The Original Pancake House

A “foodie” is commonly defined as someone who has “ardent or refined interest in food.”  I can’t say that my interest is refined, but boy is it definitely ardent!  I’m certainly no epicure, but I would consider myself a world-class “Fast Foodie.”  I love the easy things in life, and I love finding nifty little treasures of cheap food that aren’t regularly available everywhere.  That’s why I nearly flipped my lid the first time I had the Bacon Waffle at The Original Pancake House.  Bacon?  Stuffed into waffle?  Why didn’t I think of that???  Why doesn't IHOP have it???
 If you love bacon and waffles, you haven’t lived until you’ve tried one mixed together in one joyous little round bundle!


Sadly, The Original Pancake House nearest to me closed down, so I’m left dreaming of these ridiculously delicious waffles. However, with location in 28 states, you’re bound to come across one eventually. When you do, have a Bacon Waffle for me.
http://www.originalpancakehouse.com/

2 comments:

  1. beatsbydresaleonline.net the room was a table for the chairman and the committee, and to the left stood a piano. Everyone had now sat down except the chairman, who was apparently not in the room. There was a pause. beats by dre 2012 from the audience whooped sharply and clambered over the table and into the place of the chairman. He tapped twice with the mallet. "Get out of that chair," yelled various voices. beats by dre studio should mention that on certain Fridays Hatton gave a free meal to his parishioners on the understanding that it was rigidly connected with a Short Address. beatsdressale.com preceding Friday had been such an occasion. The placards announcing the tea were still clinging to the outer railings of the hall. . Whilst I was waiting on the step, I was able to get a view through the slats of the Venetian blind of the front ground-floor sitting-room. beats by dre could scarcely restrain a cry of pure aesthetic delight at what I saw within. Price was sitting on a horse-hair sofa with an arm round the waist of a rather good-looking girl. Her eyes were fixed on his. It was Edwin and Angelina in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The consumer owns the data, there is no reason for us to horde all this.
    http://www.alexa.com/search?q=www.christianlouboutinsalesshop.com&r=site_screener&p=bigtop/ christian louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete